Ständige Vertretung Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment Thread

+2
solnavi
De Oppresso Liber
6 posters

Go down

Recruitment Thread Empty Recruitment Thread

Post  De Oppresso Liber Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:51 pm

Thank you for your interest. Please post here to sign up for service with Ständige Vertretung.

I am De Oppresso Liber http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1498994 and was with StäV a while ago with another alt (ReclusiveYeti). I have other alts in UD, among them FLZombie from MOB.

Last edited by De Oppresso Liber on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

De Oppresso Liber
Admin

https://sv-urbandead.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Thread Empty hey

Post  solnavi Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:16 am

used to be an old member of staav... probably oh... 2-3 years ago at least, went by the name of solvor i believe >.< but anyways, came back, couldnt remember any of the info, and so i made a new account and was looking to get back with the old family (assuming any of us are still here even.)

UD ID: 1954226 (cant post the full link due to the new members not being able to post external links for 7 days rule or w/e)

solnavi

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Thread Empty welcome to the forum, solnavi

Post  De Oppresso Liber Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:04 pm

Thanks for posting your details. I've just given you access to the private forum. Smile

De Oppresso Liber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Thread Empty Hi there

Post  CmdStriker Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:30 am

I also would like to be a member of "Ständige Vertretung"

urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1945903

BTW: Are you guys just arround Tapton? And whats the name of the bar the inoffensive zed hangs arround?

Greets
CmdStriker

CmdStriker

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Thread Empty Welcome to Timo Ducca and CmdStriker

Post  De Oppresso Liber Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:34 am

Welcome, Timo Ducca and CmdStriker

Yes, we are in Tapton, but tend to move around close by when necessary or prudent. Wink

You now both have access to the private part of the forum.

De Oppresso Liber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Thread Empty Hello

Post  MorrighantheCelt Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:35 am

I just recently started looking for a group and was going to join the Nights Templer. I was heading there from my starter point when, I was looking through the wikki recrutment site because I didn't have their forum paged bookmarked I found your group. I thought it seemed much better and I want to join. The German did it.

MorrighantheCelt

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Thread Empty Re: Recruitment Thread

Post  MorrighantheCelt Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:38 am

MorrighantheCelt

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Thread Empty Welcome to StäV and to the forum!

Post  De Oppresso Liber Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:06 am

MorrighantheCelt, we're glad you could join us. I am granting you access to the private part of the forum.

De Oppresso Liber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MorrighantheCelt Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:29 pm

Thank you. I am trying to find my way to your home location

MorrighantheCelt

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Thread Empty We are in the Tapton area of Malton

Post  De Oppresso Liber Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:09 am

I usually hang out at Sabine Towers, unless I'm restocking at Pole Mall or running generators, fuel or museum pieces around town. Smile

De Oppresso Liber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Thread Empty It's been about four years...

Post  sprN10do Fri May 04, 2012 12:44 am

So hey everybody...my name is sprN10do...

About four years ago I was pretty active on Urban Dead as a member of StäV. I've been thinking about the game recently, and I tried to have the password for sprN10do e-mailed to me, to no avail (I guess I didn't have my e-mail address on the site). I tried to create a new character named sprN10do, which I couldn't do because the UD site said that character name was already taken. I thought that my character would have surely been deleted, but after racking my brain, I remembered my password and got on...

Anyway, I think I'd be interested in picking up with StäV where I left off...but I'm REALLY rusty on the game. It might take me a bit to get back in the swing of things. But I'm here, if you'll have me~
sprN10do
sprN10do

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Thread Empty welcome back, sprN10do

Post  De Oppresso Liber Fri May 04, 2012 2:07 pm

I just granted you access to the private section of the forum. Things are pretty calm right now in Tapton, so I sent my guy up to Roftwood to help repair. I should be back in Tapton within the next week or so.

De Oppresso Liber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sprN10do Sat May 05, 2012 1:53 am

Sounds good. I created another character and am leading a separate existence to get the hang of the game again, but I'll be around Tapton, generally reviving, healing, and searching for stuff for the time being~
sprN10do
sprN10do

Back to top Go down

Post  MorrighantheCelt Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:28 am

The group is still open for recruitment . Is the group going to be active again or should I still move on?

MorrighantheCelt

Back to top Go down

Post  De Oppresso Liber Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:41 pm

I am in a temporary hiatus right now. My business partner has managed to run our corporation into the ground and it looks like we will be filing for bankruptcy soon. I have lost over 100k in this deal... Once that stuff is out of my head and I set up my new business, I'll have time to get back into the game. I should be set up in another 2-3 months at most.

De Oppresso Liber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MorrighantheCelt Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:26 pm

I am sorry to hear that about Oppressor. I was wondering if others in the group are still around that we might be able to keep it going while you are gone. Its so hard to get a revive without one and I can't find a freakin group. Ive been having to take my character out of Tampa going into Kempsterbank , removing my character from Kempsterbank into tampa and switching whenever I need a revive LOL.

Whenever you get back I will be here . In the mean time maybe some other players if there are any, we could still work together . If not I will just keep working with the Knight Templar, which is the group my other character is in.

I will pray for you that things improve for you dear. Not so you come back to the game, I am not that selfish LOL. I will pray they get better for your sake.

MorrighantheCelt

Back to top Go down

Post  Timo Ducca Thu May 02, 2013 2:15 am

There's at least 3 of us still in Tapton at the Crang Building.

Timo Ducca

Back to top Go down

Post  MorrighantheCelt Thu May 16, 2013 6:01 pm

Timo Ducca wrote:There's at least 3 of us still in Tapton at the Crang Building.

that is great news. I wish I had checked the forum sooner just been busy and mostly on the phone playing so its hard to check the forum . I have to search out the site. Anyway, I am glad to know some of you are still around. I need help with revives LOL. Also if any of you need a revive let me know. Sometimes its easiest to send me a private message, I will get it quicker, then I will rush to the aid. I also keep first aid kits on hand at all times so if any of you need a heal I am ready to help. I wll join you guys in the Crag building if that is alright?

MorrighantheCelt

Back to top Go down

Post  Timo Ducca Fri May 17, 2013 3:07 am

MorrighantheCelt wrote:
Timo Ducca wrote:There's at least 3 of us still in Tapton at the Crang Building.

that is great news. I wish I had checked the forum sooner just been busy and mostly on the phone playing so its hard to check the forum . I have to search out the site. Anyway, I am glad to know some of you are still around. I need help with revives LOL. Also if any of you need a revive let me know. Sometimes its easiest to send me a private message, I will get it quicker, then I will rush to the aid. I also keep first aid kits on hand at all times so if any of you need a heal I am ready to help. I wll join you guys in the Crag building if that is alright?

Please, do come..any StaV is welcome!!

Timo Ducca

Back to top Go down

Post  MorrighantheCelt Wed May 22, 2013 7:45 pm

I am there

MorrighantheCelt

Back to top Go down

Post  MorrighantheCelt Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:18 pm

IF anyone is still active and checking in on the forum I need a reply. I will be heading towards t he Crag building were you guys were last hanging out.

MorrighantheCelt

Back to top Go down

Post  MorrighantheCelt Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:22 pm

Nix that. I am at DIX place. The old revive point as there is another zombie here so if no one is left here and I am typing to myself then maybe someone else will get to me.

MorrighantheCelt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down